Sunday, April 24, 2011

MY SHEEP KNOW MY VOICE (PSALM 23)

DAVID SHARING WHAT HE LEARNED AS A SHEPHERD ABOUT GOD'S WATCH CARE OVER EACH PERSON IN HIS FLOCK.

You are my caretaker. I do not have to worry about my physical needs (Matthew 6:25-34).

You place me in environments where I can grow better (Philippians 4:19/Acts 17:26)

You show me how to obtain peace of mind (Philippians 4;6,7/Mark 6:31)

You revive my spirit (Psalm 51:12)

You show me how to live right in this world (Proverbs 3:6); so that You get the glory (1 Peter 2:9-13)

If I end up in dangerous situations, I will not be be afraid, because I know that Your presence is there (Psalm 91:9-13/Deuteronomy 31:6,8)

You uplift me with your right hand and send the Holy Spirit to be my Comforter(John 14:16)

You cause me to be invited to events with those that hate me and there provide for the nourishment of my body (Psalm 103:5)

You Baptise me with Your Spirit (Matthew 3:11)

I have so many blessings, that I have to share with others (Malachi 3:10)

I am certain that joy and forgiveness You will give to me as long as I abide with You (Psalm 16:11/1 John 1:9)

And by your grace, I will work in Your vineyard (Psalm 84:10/ Philippians 2: 12,13) and my name will not be blotted out of the book of life (Revelation 3:5)

Amen

No comments: