Thursday, April 1, 2010

THE CONDITIONS OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

God's love is unconditional. He loves us with an everlasting love and everything He does is with the express purpose of showing us His love.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten love, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and [then] all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33).

Ye shall search for me and find me when ye seek me with all your heart (Jeremiah 33:13).

If my people that are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin, and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14).

If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).

If thou seekest her [wisdom] as silver and searchest her [wisdom] as for hid treasures, then shall thou understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God (Proverbs 2:4,5).

No comments: